Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 1: felt..I'm not very patient, why did I do this to myself?


I started by pinning images to felt pieces and cutting the outlines. I continued to sewed on eyes, oh the eyes! So many different types of eyes! And of course I settle for the non eyes made of printed black circles on felt. Then I started to embroider the details and that takes forever at least an hour for the pocket watch. By the end of the night I had cut them all and they were smiling back at me. That is way better than what I had considered half way through the process which included having "2 face" like character and sad and happy faces on alternative sides. Day 1 accomplished, I survived felt cutting, tomorrow (or next time I blog my progress) is felt sewing and stuffing or just sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment