Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 2 of Unfinished Projects

I keep thinking that if I'm sitting - it won't make me tired, what a fool. I feel like at this point I should have finished a whole house worth of sewing, instead I have finished nothing. I made progress on the baby quilt, all it needs is to press the edges and sew them on, so about 4 more hours? hahaha! And I need to iron, sew the ribbon and the edges of the teething rail cover... Provably another 4 hours?... And then I can finish sewing the edges of the bed skirt, about maybe an hour.

So, tomorrow I'm suppose to take my sugar measuring liquid thing to see if I have diabetes while prego - yes I know there is a proper term for it but Im tired and sick and Im using my pregnancy brain card! I keep getting Harry Potter images of Joe forcing me to drink this liquid till it's all done, at 7:30 in the morning, not cool! Then I have speech therapy for Andrew and then his school and then, hey, I'm still sick. So, maybe update/ finish over the weekend? Blah, I wanted to be done!

My morning started with me happily ironing the quilt. 
Teething rail covers, oh the madness of sewing, cutting, turning and yet still sooo much more to do!
My least favorite part of quilting, sewing :D 
Nearly finished! The Doctor Who quilt and teething rail covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment